Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buttons-n-bows: A Spring Bunny for Easter

w! This year is sure moving along quickly. I can't believe it's April already! Happy April fool's day! Did you play any pranks today? This weekend is Easter already (so far it's a warm one) -- and my birthday too. Every now and then my birthday falls on Easter -- this is one of those years, LOL. Here's the Easter card I made for my daughter.....




Fiskars All A-Fleur Embossing Border
Bunny stamp by Embossing Arts Co (old wood mount, no longer available)
Close to My Heart Waxy Flax Amethyst
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Hydrangea Stamp Pad (z2129)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Grey Wool Stamp Pad (z2125)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Gleden Ember Marker (z2322)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Watermelon Marker (z2358)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Star Spangled Blue Marker (z2349)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Pansy Purple Marker (z2341)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Marker Citrus Leaf (z2312)
Close to My Heart Colonial White Card Stock
Close to My Heart Craft Buttons - Colonial White (from Basic set Z1206 or Holiday Z1285)
Card base is 4.5" x 5.25"
Cuttle Bug Embossing folder Swiss Dots
Cricut Cartridge Accent Essentials (Page 62, shadow and shift keys pressed)
White flocking for the bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails