Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Calendar Templates


I looked all over for what I needed for calendar templates, but I could not find any to fit the needs of my group members. So, I decided I would have to make my own templates. I needed something that no matter which month it was I would be able to use the information to create a calendar page and would not have to keep changing or recreating things each month. These templates are based on that. I have left the font in (PSP) vector format so the text can be changed if desired.

This is a much reduced sample
Just click on the image to go to the download

The framework is one layer,
the days are another layer,
and the numbers are set into 7 separate layers based on starting on each of the 7 days.
Depending on the day the calendar month starts I can choose the correct day and not have to do too much editing.  (sorry if this seems confusing; it will make more sense once you see it)

To use these calendar templates - all you need to do to create your Calendar Month, is determine on which day-of-the-week it starts, then copy the layers needed to complete your calendar. Finally, add this to your decorative background. Ta-Da! You’re done. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails