Monday, March 30, 2009

April 2009 Calendar - FTU

My latest free to use Calendar. Enjoy! ♥
First click on the image to bring you to the full-size version, then right click to save.

Calendar Image is 600x475 pixels















I also make smaller simpler calendars for my group. They are less pixels, but are nice to put on your web pages and do not take up a lot of space (both on your page and in bandwidth usage). You can find them at my Fotki site. Click on the preview below to go to the Fotki site. **see note below if you are unfamiliar with Fotki.

.


*********Once on the Fotki site, click on the thumbnail to see the full size version of the particular calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails