Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leaving for Boston with the Marching Band


We are heading out to see the sites and make some music in Boston.


I can't believe it's my daughter's last year in Marching band. Time sure flies by when you want it to stand still, LOL.

We are in for a busy 4 days. Included on the agenda in no particular order: Dinner at Fire & Ice, Blue Man Group, Tour of the Prudential Skywalk, Boston Symphony for a concert, Laser Music Show, Duck Tour, Witch Dungeon & Witches Cottage, Harbor Dance Cruise, U.S.S. Constitution (Old Ironsides) and of course a performance by our very own band.



Hmmmm...I think there might be room in there some where for some sleep, LOL. Some how I doubt much of that will happen with high schoolers on board. See ya' all when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and being my 100th follower! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails