Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May 1st! with a Cuttlebug & CTMH Card

Wow! 5 months have zipped by this year. Happy May day!

Yay, today is warm again it was 81° outside around noon, and it's now 89° outside at 3:00 pm. I was trying to work on my project 365 some today. I've been taking the pictures since March when I found out about it, but haven't been so good about uploading them. I really need to work on that, LOL. Something is down on the site today though, so I guess it will have to wait until another time... See I really should just stay up to date, then it wouldn't matter if it was down today. :) If you aren't familiar with project 365, check out my page link above it will tell you all about it and give you the links to where you can find out more and get your own 365Project. :)


So, anyway I have a cute card for you that's great to put on a package as a gift card, or if you like a small thank you card. It's simple and doesn't take many supplies.



Supplies
5" x 2.5" - CTMH Chocolate Card Stock (x5643); fold in half
1.5" x 2.5" - CTMH Indian Corn Blue Card Stock (1284)
1.5" x 2.25" - CTMH Colonial White CS (1388) **
CTMH Exclusive Inks Pad: Pansy Purple (Z2141)
CTMH Stamp set: August Word Puzzle (D1290)
Cuttlebug embossing folder :Forest Branches

First, stamp the flip-flops on the Colonial White CS. Next, emboss the Indian Corn Blue CS and attache to the bottom portion of the folded Chocolate CS. Finally, attache the Colonial White CS with the flip-flops at an angle and you're done and ready to stamp or write your sentiment inside. Have fun!


**you could use Daisy White instead if you prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails