Saturday, June 5, 2010

Four New Cricut Cartridges have arrived!

Cricut recently announced the four new cartridges for the month. They are all shapes cartridges this round, although two of them do have fonts as well.

Visit the ScrapbookPal.com website to check out their great prices on Scrapbooking supplies including the new Cricut Cartridges. They also have FREE shipping on orders over $25.00!

In alphabetical order the new cartridges are:
Cindy Loo - Lots of shapes and the ability to make fonts, plus a couple of deco animals and some 3D shapes.

Freshly Picked - bunches of shapes with a summertime theme and some cute layered seed packet shapes.

Mini Monsters - this one threw me, hahahaha -- Halloweeen already??? But ooh, some very cute little critters. I love the cute little 3D boxes/bags you can make too. Can't wait to get it to try them out.

Wall Décor and More - great theme shapes and an awesome monogram alpha.

I am still hoping Provo Craft comes out with a music theme sometime. I would love to make a large treble clef and music staff. I know I can get a treble clef from the Cursive 101 and I believe the Hannah Montana also has one, but it would be nice to have a cart with musical stuff.

I can't wait to get some of these new cartridges and start playing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails