Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween: Trick-or-Treat Toppers

Wow! It's sure good to have my computer back. I can finally post on the blog again, LOL.  That's why the Tri-fold Card post took so long.  I actually started it in September, but was waiting for my computer back so I could post the pictures. It took longer than I expected, but it's back now. Yay!


Halloween is always a fun time. I love to see the children dress up and come visiting.  It's a great way to see how the neighborhood children change over the years.

Today's project is super easy. This year I've made treat toppers and filled cello bags with the goodies.  I was able to complete 40 while watching Survivor.  You'll love how simple and quick it is to complete, but shows the kids you're thinking of them! Have fun!  Oh, yeah, how do you like those pumpkins? heeheehee...

Supplies
CTMH Black CS 5" x 4" (folded in half to 2" x 5")
CTMH Orange CS (NLA - replaced by Sunset) 4.75" x 1.75"
Purple CS (an older color I had, so I thought I'd use it up) 4.5" x 1.5"
D1319 Creepy Cobwebs Stamp Set

Stamp on the purple CS, then layer purple on orange and orange on Black, fold in half; fill cello bag with treats; place topper over opening and staple closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails