Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Card Extravaganza


Everyone had a great time at the Christmas Card Extravaganza. We had a room full women come to make cards.


Each Close To My Heart Consultant was stationed at a table and then groups of 4-6 women rotated to each table every 20-25 minutes.



There were some spectacular ideas out there. Wish I could have gone around myself, LOL.



In all, each attendee was able to create 12 beautifully different Christmas cards. With 12 choices, there is sure to be one that catches the eye, heart, creative mind, or time availability of the creator.




...And here are SOME of the beautiful cards we created....









I will put mine in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails