Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Treat Holder

Well, I finished my first video tutorial and posted it on YouTube. It took longer to edit than to come up with the idea, LOL. .....and waaaaay longer to edit than it takes to make a couple dozen of these. :) Funny thing is, I now found I didn't actually have to upload to YouTube to get it to post here, LOL. Learning something new everyday. I didn't realize that a lot of places like here on Blogger and FaceBook actually let you upload direct. That's very nice of them to supply that space for us. :)

So....onward with the supplies and the video. Enjoy!

Supplies
Black Card stock -- 8-1/2" x 2-3/4"
B&T Duo paper (Tinkerin) -- 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
Black Card stock -- 1-3/4" x 2-1/4"
B&T Duo paper (Tinkerin) -- 1-5/8" x 2-1/8"
Vanilla Cream card stock -- 1-1/2" x 2"
Ribbon 2" to 3" (depends on how long you want it - I used 2")
Citrus Green Exclusive Inks Marker
New England Ive Exclusive Inks Ink Pad
Merry Monsters Stamp Set (B1333)
Dauber Duo sponge applicator
Scissors
Stapler
Adhesive
candy or treats to put inside.




Prepare all your supplies ahead of time and have pre-cut...it makes it go a lot faster when you start putting things together, especially if you are doing a classroom with 30 students. I do all my cutting first, then stamp all my first image (you can't really do the second image - the words - until you start putting this together)

If you need any Close to My Heart supplies check out: My Craft Closet and then contact me to let me know what you need. :)

Have fun making your treat holders! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails