Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Shovel Trick

Well, if you're over here on the north east you're getting walloped with loads of snow! Hot on the heels of one storm that many of us were still digging out and along comes another with yet another chasing up from behind. This snow is a bit heavier than the last, so be careful with that shoveling.


Speaking of shoveling...anyone tired of that snow sticking to their shovel?  I know I sure feel the weight when only 1/2 of what I shovel actually leaves the scoop, LOL.


A great way to get that snow to s-l-l-l-l-i-i-i-d-e off.....put a little bit of cooking spray on the scoop and your shoveling will be so much easier as it slips right off the shovel.

Go ahead --- give it a try!

Now off to some paper crafting...woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails