Friday, July 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 146: Unforgettable Aspiration


I have been so busy I've not done a Mojo Monday in a while, so I really need to get my groove back, LOL.  Today's card is for Mojo Monday 146 -- you can find a link to Mojo Monday along with several other challenge blogs on my links page.





Supplies
CTMH Cocoa CS
CTMH Unforgettable kit
CTMH Aspiration Stamp Set (C1340)
CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Juniper & Watermelon
Martha Stewart's Glitter
small brad

Check out the Mojo Monday blog to see the template.

Sorry about the picture...too much light for the sparkles, they reflected more light onto the picture and made it come out somewhat different than it actually looks.  It looks pretty cool in person with the sparkles.  I really need to work on how to get the sparkles to "sparkle", LOL. :)

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails