Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pagoda Cartridge: Kanji Journey Tree

Last week I received the Pagoda Cartridge compliments of ScrapbookPal.com and I've been exploring all the neat images on this cartridge for a few days.

Today I thought I would also try out some metal with the Cricut. In case you didn't know, the Cricut will cut thin metal and you can even dry emboss it with your Cuttlebug to add even more dimension. The picture doesn't show nearly the depth you get in person, but you can still see some of the effect in the picture below.


Supplies
Cricut Cartridge: Pagoda
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Distressed Stripes and Mesh
CTMH Card Stock: Clover Meadow (1229), Cocoa (X5642), Ponderosa Pine (1276), and Colonial White (1388)
CTMH Tan Hemp (Z280)
CTMH Exclusive Inks: Ponderosa Pine (Z2145)
Making Memories Metal Sheets: aluminum or copper (comes in a package of 2 -- one thick and one thin -- I used the thin)
CTMH Stamp Set: Solos "J"
EK Success border punch (unfortunately they don't name their punches, it's the one that has a wavy edge and dots running along the edge -- I just call it wavy-dots, LOL)
1/8” Hole punch
Pop Dots
Adhesive

Go to Kanji Journey Foil Tree for the PDF version to see the full directions and print out if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails