Monday, December 7, 2009

Sending the Advent Calendar on the Road - Day 9

Today's Advent card is a simple card, you just need to have a few supplies and it's quick to put together.



Supplies
Provo Craft Cuttle Bug embossing Folder Sledding
Snowflake punches
Leaf Punch
Red Pom Poms (5mm)
Zots Adhesive Dots
Adhesive
Close to My Heart Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon (z1126)
3"x2" Close to My Heart White Daisy CS (1385)
4"x5.5" Close to My Heart Dutch Blue CS (1241)
Close to My Heart Jingle B&T Duos Paper -- green side of presents for leaves (Level 2 Paper pack x7115B)
Chunky Glitter & snow glitter embossing powder for snowflakes
Close to My Heart Frosty Friends Stamp Set (D1073)
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Star Spangled Blue Ink Pad
Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks Markers: Holiday Red (z2327), Orange (z2338), Citrus Leaf (z2312), Clover Meadow (z2313)

Pop Dots

Directions
First, punch and glue chunky glitter to the larger snowflake and let dry while you punch and heat embossing powder on the smaller snowflakes (I used a sponge and VersaMark on the smaller snowflakes to adhere the embossing power before it was heat set); set aside. Punch leaves on Jingle Present paper (use the green side). Stamp and color your snow person.

Next, fold the card base (4"x5.5" Dutch Blue CS) in half and then emboss on the front half with the Cuttle Bug Sledding Folder.

Finally, arrange elements where you like, glue all into place -- use pop dots for the snowflakes.

A quick and simple card to send ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails