Tuesday, December 7, 2010

17 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 7: Mittens

 Advent Cards to College Day 7 - 2010

Wow, I thought I had posted this card and then I see I never actually finished the post.  oooops!



So, anyway today's card is one I made with hmmmmm....supplies I'm not sure, I made it at a workshop, so I don't actually know the sizes or papers used today.  Sorry.  I can say that the mittens were made using an oval punch and the bird punch set from Stampin' Up.  You could probably do two ovals on the Cricut for similar results though.  It's such a cute wintery card you can use it for Christmas or just winter. :)  The card is your basic 5.5"x4.25 card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails