Saturday, December 11, 2010

17 Days of CTMH Christmas Cards - Day 11: Jingle Tree

Advent Cards to College Day 11 - 2010



Today is another card that had caught my eye from the CTMH website.  Although the decorative papers are no longer available for purchase, I love the pretty blue hues in the Jingle paper packet.  …And it was sitting here in my stash just waiting for some love.

Other supplies used were the chocolate grosgrain ribbon, pewter brads, and gems.  I used a white Gel pen to create faux stitching and a Stampin’ Up punch for the ornament.  Since it was the picture that caught my attention I didn’t go looking for the directions or supplies, I just created the card with a 6”x6” card base and went from there.

I can’t believe we are doing day 11 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails