Wednesday, December 15, 2010

17 Days of CTMH Christmas Cards - Day 15: A row of Snow Friends

Advent Cards to College Day 15


Interesting thing about this card.  When I first made it -- I didn't have it colored in and I liked it that way, then I thought well maybe it's too plain, so I colored it in.....oh, no!  I rethought maybe I should have left them plain.  So, time being what it is this time of year, I put it off for a few days before I went back to the beginning and started all over and made the plain one.  Well, as it turns out -- I ended up liking the colored one better, LOL.  So, now I have another to color, hehehehe...

You can find the supplies and directions to this card in with my Google Documents: Snow Friends

Only two more days of cards.  See you tomorrow with a Circle Ornament card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails