Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011





As you read this my family and I are on the road to our celebration destination!

This year we are celebrating the new year in another "New" State.  Last year it was New York -- This year it's New Jersey.  (I'll be sure to post some pictures when we return.)

So, have you made your New Year's Resolutions?  Will you scrap more? Make more Cards?  Spend more time with family?

It's funny, as a child I made a lot more new year resolutions than I did as an adult.  Somehow time always seem to plow by so fast, resolutions were forgotten until the year was in progress.  In 2010, I said one thing I would do would be to make my resolutions earlier, LOL.  So, in an effort to do that, here they are:

1.  Scrapbook more -- somehow life has taken me farther away from my scrapbook pages.  I love scrapbooking because I enjoy looking back over the journaling and pictures, yet in the past few years I've done more "looking over" than "putting together".

2. Make more cards -- I have been making more cards than scrapbooks, yet sadly it's not nearly enough when I need to resort to using some store bought cards.  This year I plan to finish off the store bought cards and move to only handcrafted cards.

3. Get more organized -- I already have some organizational items in place, this year I plan to continue developing things that work and finding ways to change what doesn't into something that does work.

4.Try to remember to be on the other side of the camera more often -- as I look back over our pictures, I realize I'm missing, and it's not that I wasn't there (LOL) -- I was just always on the other side of the camera.  Time to figure out how to put me into my own scrapbooks so that one day my daughter and her children can "see" I was there too.  Don't forget to put you in your scrapbooks, it's something many of us often miss.  Your family will love seeing you!

Well, that sums up my list of four...but I always think of things the day of and as the week progresses -- this year will be no different, I will continue to come up with things I want to reinforce or change, it's all tradition!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful and prosperous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails