Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year - New Books - Disneyland and Convention 2011

What am I looking forward to most now that we are entering a new year?

The holidays are over and the house has slowly returned to the normal everyday decor...so, I am looking forward to getting the new Close to My Heart Idea Book early (a bonus of being a consultant).  It's had some amazing changes this year.  We will only have 2 Idea Books a year instead of 3, but they will be packed with more pages and goodies.  I love planning projects and choosing all the items I want to get as well as being able to check out all the new papers! Don't forget to check out our "bridge" to our new Idea books -- Inspirations brochure.  Ask me how to get your copy.

What else am I looking forward to in 2011?  I signed up for my first ever Close to My Heart convention, and it's at Disneyland in Anaheim, California (woo-hoo back in my home state).  If you're not a consultant yet, sign up so you too can join in on the fun!  Contact me for more information or go to my website: stampmyart.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment! ♥ I so appreciate getting them. Smiles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails